Coronavirus Update - 5th January 2021
We are pleased to announce that our office is permitted to stay open.
The following is the Government's most recent advice to the housing industry:
'You can still move home. People outside your household or support bubble should not help with moving house unless absolutely necessary.
Estate and letting agents and removals firms can continue to work. If you are looking to move, you can go to property viewings.
For more information please visit the following Government link: Guidance.
We want to reassure all our clients and active purchasers that we will continue to adhere to robust and safe working practices during the pandemic. We remain committed to serving all our clients in a safe, secure and professional manner.
Please see the information below regarding changes to our services during the Coronavirus pandemic;
- VIEWINGS - Will only be carried out on empty properties and staff will be provided with the relevant PPE. The door will be opened and our staff will wait outside (or in their car) during the viewing. We ask that people viewing properties wear a mask and do not touch any surfaces in the property. Viewings will be limited to 2 people at a time providing they are from the same household. Children are advised not to accompany adults to viewings.
- RENTS - Our accounts department will continue to process rent payments on a daily basis.
- MAINTENANCE ISSUES - We will continue to deal with maintenance issues. If tenants are displaying any effects of the virus, or are in the ‘at-risk’ category some maintenance repairs may need to be delayed until it is safe to do so.
- SELLERS & BUYERS - We are making every effort to support current transactions to see them through to completion, working closely with all third parties involved.
- INSPECTIONS - Property inspections will be put on hold until the Government eases restrictions.
We thank you for your continued support during this difficult time and our sincere best wishes go out to all affected by the pandemic.
PLEASE STAY SAFE.
Welcome To Your Local Property Experts
Pad-2-let and Pad-4-sale are a successful family owned and run Estate Agent & Letting Agent with over 50 years experience in Residential property Sales and Lettings. Our continuing aim is our commitment to provide a professional friendly residential service fully focused on the priorities and needs of clients. We provide Online and On the high street services throughout North East Lancashire, North and West Yorkshire including but not limited to Pendle, Craven and the Ribble Valley.